Wednesday, August 31, 2011

These boots were made for walking

in a swamp or the woods or sitting up in a tree stand. That's right, Mossy-Oak patterned, knee-high, rubber hunting boots are now mine. What's a city boy like me going to do with these things? Well, the plan was to wear them when walking my kids to school or walking the dog (haven't got one yet ) during inclement weather. Of course, now that I have my footwear sorted for the next tropical storm or hurricane, weather patterns will shift and we'll go through a prolonged dry spell the duration of which is certain to last until the rubber on these fine boots is cracked. I guess I can always go hunting.

8-31-11
-20x1 weighted pull-ups (42 kgs)
-3x10 kneeling roll-outs w/10 secs holds

Well, the pull-up project continued today with some heavy singles. I threaded the smallest plate on the dip belt before hanging the db on the loop. I rested 30 secs between each rep. No problem.


---------------------
PUP:
420 bw
68 weighted (24 kgs)
30 weighted (40.8 kgs)
20 weighted (42 kgs)

No comments:

Post a Comment