Friday, August 19, 2011

Litvi sprints

A friend of mine just reminded me that the squat and sprint T-Nation article looks very much like Litvi Sprints, described by Dan John (click title). Thanks for the heads-up Fred. Call it what you want, but I like 'em. I can't wait to give them a thorough going over. Just not now.

The doctor confirmed a partial tear of the MCL in my right knee. I'm stuck with a hinged brace for six weeks. At least I can walk around and do KB swings.

8-19-11
-200 kb swings
-2x10, heavy push press, 2x10 light OHP

8-18-11
-200 kb swings
-20 bw pull-ups w/off-set negs
-3x10 bw dips, 2x10 weighted dips (30 lbs)

The off-set negatives spice up bodyweight pull-ups like a hit of cayenne pepper. I can imagine progressing from off-set negs to off-set concentric to OACU.

---------------------
PUP:
170 bw
43 weighted (24 kgs)
10 weighted (40.8 kgs)

No comments:

Post a Comment