Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wheels

Well my back is still no-go. I tested it with single-arm db clean & press, and even on my strong side, my back protested. It's jacked up good. Plan B will remain in effect.

2-2-11
-VB50 (3'11, 50)
-kneeling ab-roll-outs and flies (3x10)

Evidently, while my precariously stacked vertebra complain under vertical load they don't seem to mind the stress of burpees. I'm pretty happy with 3'11 (can sub 3' be far off?). The wheels will be seeing more use (click on the title), as I try to work around the injury. Today I alternated between sets of kneeling roll-outs and kneeling flies. Maintaining straight arms on the flies is not too difficult from the kneeling position. With straight legs I'm sure a face plant is inevitable.

5,405/[238]


No comments:

Post a Comment