Saturday, February 19, 2011

2-18-11
-weighted close-grip chin-ups (10, 24 kg, pb)
-3x3 (35 kg, + 10 sec hold /set)

2-19-11
-60 db snatches
-kneeling to standing ab-roll outs (2x10)

I made some modest progress on the weighted chin-ups. I would like to think that it was due to the weighted bent arm hangs, but who knows. I'm pulling more with no elbow pain, so it's steady as she goes.

It took me about 12 minutes snatch the 24 kg dumbbell 60 times over head. Like in the sport of kettlebell lifting, I did not put the weight down-what a bastard. You don't realize how much rest you derive from letting go of the weight until you hold on for time.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe. How are your hands holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point about the "not dropping the weights" part - feel the burn baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife got me gloves to keep my hands all purty. :-D High-rep work with knurled db handles is murder.

    ReplyDelete