Friday, November 12, 2010

Frankenstein meets the Ramones

More experimentation with background music and performance. This time it's the Frankenstein workout (c&p db burpees) vs. the Ramones. I'd like to say the Ramones won, but let me tell you, Frankenstein is hard to beat. Up to the 7th rep I was convinced that I had the right pace. It fell to pieces after that. At the 14th rep, I caught the db's and rolled onto my keister for a failed rep. It got uglier and uglier. At the 10 minute mark I completed 23 reps.

The no-mas-ometer reads 4.0. No joke.

4,415/[68]

3 comments:

  1. I am a huge Ramones fan. MY favorite band. I do a lot of my workouts to Ramones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4.0!?! Damn! It's been awhile since the last 4.0 - must have been a damn good one. Nice work buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I felt pretty feeble with that workout, even with the Ramones in my corner.:-(

    ReplyDelete