Wednesday, November 10, 2010

notice and other stuff

I seem to be having some problem with publishing comments-some appear and others do not. I don't know how to fix it, so my apologies if it appears I have ignored you. Your comments are valued.

Anyway, change of pace today. I wanted to give my legs a break and test my core and pull-ups. Now, it's been some time since I did roll-outs, and I was wondering what I may have lost. I did get to the point of squeezing out a few standing roll-outs, but they were really max effort and off-putting. Kneeling roll-outs and weighted kneeling roll-outs, in contrast, were boring.

I came up with something more to my liking. You start with the kneeling roll-out, and at full extension straighten the knees for a one count and then return to the kneeling starting position. You end up training the hardest part of the standing roll-out, full-extension, while doing something manageable, the kneeling roll-out. I'll keep to this roll-out variation or a bit.

11-10-10
-kneeling ab roll-outs.v1 (4x10)
-pull-ups w/Fe (4x7)

I'm noting progress on the pull-ups, with 7 reps per set. Woohoo! That's a lot for me with 24kg on the dip belt.

The no-mas-ometer reads 1.7 and looks like it needs new batteries.

Business ungluing to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment