Wednesday, September 22, 2010

squat-clean-thrusters

At first I didn't know what to call this exercise, but I finally ran across a video. Apparently, it's called a squat clean thruster. It's got everything you need: clean; squat; overhead press. I like the explosive hip element of the clean; the core stability element of catching and standing up with the weight; the glute, quad and ham activation of the squat; and my heart likes it for the 10 minutes of fun with a capital FU.

Wednesday's workout:
-5 min burpees (60)
-10 min multivitamin (23)

The no-mas-ometer reads 3.9.

3,595

106/69/57

4 comments:

  1. Yeah I have done those. Not for 10 minutes though!! LOL. More like 2. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MilkManX. Don't forget that most of that 10 minutes was huffing and wheezing.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what you call it - I likes it! Nice one meguro. That really is a great hit-everything exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go with "multivitamin." :-D

    ReplyDelete