Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TGWTDT

After two failed attempts, my wife and I were finally able to watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, starring Noomi Rapace as the girl. At 2 1/2 hours, it was good that we watched the movie on DVD and from the comfort of our sofa, as opposed in a movie theater. Besides, it has recently been reported that bedbugs have infested NYC movie theaters and clothing stores. Gaaa! Anyway, the film hews closely to the novel. If you enjoyed the book, you won't be disappointed by the movie.

For today's workout, I set the kitchen timer for 10 minutes and executed 94 single-arm c&p's. The no-mas-ometer reads 3.0.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book yet but its on my list - I'll be ready to start a new one pretty soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! My wife started reading the book after viewing the film.

    ReplyDelete