Monday, August 16, 2010

lock and load

I posted this workout on K4L.

After a day off, I set the kitchen timer for a 5 minutes burpee test: 64. That I can continue to make improvements tells me how much I let it slip away from me.

After a five minute rest, I re-set the kitchen timer for 10 minutes and attempted single-arm db c&p (25 kgs). Alternating arms every 10 reps, I completed 60 in 10 minutes. I was hoping for 100, but could not sustain the pace. Hmmn. Something to shoot for.

No-mas-ometer:3.5

2,951


I repeated the workout yesterday, without the burpees, and completed 87 single-arm db c&p. I thought that without the additional work required by the burpees, 100 db c&p's in 10 minutes were within grasp. Nope. The target is out of reach at the moment, but not for long. Now it's in my sights.

The no-mas-ometer reads 3.3.

2 comments: