Saturday, May 21, 2011

double stuff

So I took a rest day yesterday, sort-of. I rolled my back and triceps over the lacrosse balls. I also worked on some pull-ups.
This left me refreshed for today's burpee extravaganza.

5-20-11
-30 pull-ups (pr)
-6x2x10 sec one-handed, bent-arm hangs

Yeah so the lacrosse ball massage left me feeling a little bit guilty. I tried to beat 28 neutral grip, dead hang pull-ups and got an ugly 30. The grip strength seems up to holding my body weight for one-arm/one handed chin-ups. So far, the elbows are pain free.

5-21-11
-10x(10 burpees+3 db c&p)
-10x(10 burpees+5 kneeling ab wheel roll-outs)

It doesn't look like much; just two lines of text. But man! The first 100 burpee complex came in at 16'39. The second 100 took considerably longer.

8,305/[238]

4 comments:

  1. You're the only guy I know that looks at 2 sets of 100 burpees and says it doesn't seem like much. Good gawd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the uninitiated, it might look like cake. For us, not so much.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 200 in a day? You are my inspiration Meguro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't encourage me, I'm not well.:-D

    ReplyDelete