Monday, October 25, 2010

got cojones?

Nothing like some CrossFit women to inspire you to prove you've got cojones. Jury's still out, but here goes.

Lately, I've been doing the 3x15 hang power cleans/burpees workout that I lifted off the CrossFit main site a few days ago. The guys were doing it with 130 lbs barbells and the women with 95 lbs barbells. I'm doing it with my default 2x54lbs db's.

The first time around it took me an excruciating 9 minute+. I had to do the HPC's in sets of 5. The second time around, my time was reduced to 8 minutes and change. On Saturday, 7'10 and today 6'43. Each workout had me fearing that my time would be slower than the previous one. Happily, I am progressing. As soon as I break 5 minutes, I'll add some man weight to the db's.

No-mas-ometer reads 3.8 today.

4,212

No comments:

Post a Comment