Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Push & Pull

So I skipped lunch for the past week. I'm not on a diet, just a little pre-occupied. Usually, I get cranky when I miss a meal. I haven't heard any complaints. Anyway, today I had lunch with a buddy of mine who popped into town from the 'burbs. We met at Katz's Deli downtown, and had identical orders: Dr. Brown's Cream Soda; pastrami on rye; pickles; fries. I figure, if you're breaking a fast (not that skipping lunch for a week is so onerous), you could do worse than pastrami from Katz's. The pastrami was moist and lean, but not too lean. The fries, eh, you won't miss anything by leaving it off the order.

3-7-12
-advanced tuck , front lever rows (20)
-Bent Arm Grip Transitions (4x10)
-12 HSPU (10 sec bent arm hold), 5 HSPU (10 sec hold), 5 HSPU (10 sec hold)
-DB front squats 25

3-6-12
-DB front squats 4x25x100lbs
-straight arm holds on the Akro Wheels (4x30 secs)

Unrecorded workouts comprised HSPU's and ACU progressions. Been ignoring the conditioning; the skipped lunches are probably to blame.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you posting again meguro...
    Are you familiar with Coach Sommers' Building The Gymnastic Body?


    Osu
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Coach Sommer wrote an article for Dragon Door which got me interested in gymnastic training.

    ReplyDelete