Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Haywire

Gina Carano would kick my butt, at least in the guise of Mallory Kane, a black ops killing machine in Steven Soderbergh's Haywire, due January 2012. I caught this trailer (click title) in the theater over the weekend and was hooked. With Soderbergh directing and a cast that includes Ewan McGregor, Antonio Banderas, Michael Douglas, Bill Paxton, and Gina Carrano, this movie promises to pack a bigger punch than Colombiana (Luc besson and Zoe Saldana) which was good entertainment in my book.

9-7-11
-2x10 pushpress, 2x10 overhead press
-50 goblet squats
-20x1 weighted pull-up (42 kgs)

---------------------
PUP:
460 bw
68 weighted (24 kgs)
25 weighted (25.2 kgs)
30 weighted (40.8 kgs)
40 weighted (42 kgs)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I will have to check that out. Killer Elite looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killer Elite does look fun. I think it's a remake of a james Caan movie from the 70's.

    ReplyDelete