Wednesday, May 26, 2010

summer doldrums

I've been lazy the past few days; no work-outs, nuthin. A couple times I stood right in front of the dumbbells psyching myself to pick them up, only to walk away defeated. There's this annoying pain behind my right hip-it feels as if someone were digging a knuckle in my back. It makes it hard to sleep and saps me of any will to train. Bleh.

Enough already:
-weighted pull-ups (8x4, 3x9)
-bent arm hang (6x10 secs)
-24 squat cleans

Knocking off a weighted pull-up session from the week has not yielded any discernible results. I am still struggling with 4 reps per set. The next progression on the squat clean plan was 8x3 on the minute. For variety, I tried to complete 24 reps before 8 minutes and finished in 7'08".

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate days like that. I do feel better when I finish the sets though.

    ReplyDelete