Wednesday, May 19, 2010

spicy hot



Today's workout went like this:
-squat cleans on the minute (6x2,2x3)
-VB50 (3'53")
-25 lbs windmills (2x5)

One of my long term objectives is to build up the strength to do Crossfit's Fran with 2x30kg dbs. The squat cleans and push presses are stepping stones. I didn't do any push-press today though. The burpees weren't easier today, but I expected that as I'd just finished the squat cleans. While I was a little too tired for heavy shoulder work, I wanted to do something. Windmills, like a shot of chili pepper, were just the thing.

2,459/11,xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice. I am currently very sore....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @everyone, I've lost 4 comments so far from readers which I intended to post. My apologies if your comment does not appear.

    ReplyDelete