Friday, June 10, 2011

The ol' homestead

My wife just happened upon a real estate listing featuring our former home in Tokyo. Interestingly enough, the video was taken while we still lived there, oh about 4 years ago. That's out Honda Fit parked out front and my mountain bike under wraps on the side. Natsukashii.




Yesterday was a rest day. I cranked out 22 pull-ups and I was done. I did work on some stretching though.

6-8-10
-10x(10 burpees+ 5 pull-ups)

Throwing class at Sambo. We worked on a hip throw with an over the back grip that ended up looking a lot like osoto makikomi and another which was pretty much uchi mata. From the throws we transitioned into straight and bent arm locks. With the crash pad, you can really slam your partner into the ground without worry. Good stuff.

6-10-11
-3x20 shrugs & heel raises
-2x3x5 db push press (65lbs L, 70 lbs R)
-14x10 burpees

OK, so I got off my fanny and worked out a little bit today. I was planning on doing some db power cleans, but my wrist won't allow it. I went with the shrugs/heel raises followed by push presses. The shrugs offered a little mini grip endurance challenge.

9,725/[238]

No comments:

Post a Comment