Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Changing gears

So it seems that my pull-up/HSPU routine is wreaking havoc with my joints (left shoulder and elbow). Is there any way other than wreaking to bring about havoc? I'm going to switch gears, maybe focus on mobility and conditioning a little bit. I left out the HSPU's and am definitely not going to do anymore db cleans after today.

1-29-12
-29 front tuck lever body rows
-3 mile run

1-31-12
-30 front tuck lever body rows
-Tabata row on the C2

2-1-12
-advanced tuck lever body row (2x20)
-assisted OACU and isos (pinching door frame)
-db cleans, power cleans, shrugs
-elbow lever (3x20 secs)
-Bulgarian bag circles (40 lbs, 10 min)

Swinging a 40 lbs Bulgarian bag in circles is a lot harder than I remember it to be. 100 circles in 10 minutes! That's got to be a record in wimpy, but I'll take it and hopefully improve on it.

2 comments:

  1. Havoc can be created (but not destroyed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda like bad photos and video on the net, once it's out there:-D

    ReplyDelete