Thursday, July 8, 2010

More castle shots





Inuyama-jo, not quite intact, is one of the smallest castles I've visited over the years. Here is a shot of the keep from the castle grounds and another taken from inside the tower. The caption on the interior shot says that this window is where castle defenders would drop stones on attackers. I think that by the time the outer defenses were breached, dropping stones is pretty much the equivalent of assuming the crash position, desperate times for all.

Yesterday's workout:
-knees to the bar (3x10)
-front levers (3x10)
-VB50

I haven't done any core or conditioning in a while. This workout made me quite aware of the lack of training in these areas. Curse you, burpees!
2,510/11,xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is gorgeous!

    Yeah I always need to work on burpee's too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like I'm fighting a losing battle with burpees. No matter how hard I try, they never get easier.

    ReplyDelete